Regardless of the material, it is afraid of high temperature corrosion. During use, care should be taken to avoid direct contact of hot pots and hot water bottles with cabinets. It is best to place them on the pot rack; during operation, try to avoid striking the countertops and door panels with sharp objects to avoid scratches. mark. You should cut vegetables and prepare food on a cutting board. In addition to avoiding knife marks, it is easier to clean and hygienic; chemical substances have corrosive effects on many material countertops, for example, stainless steel countertops may rust if they are exposed to salt Therefore, we should also pay attention to avoid placing soy sauce bottles and other items directly on the countertop; artificial board cabinets should avoid water stains staying on the countertop for a long time.
The kitchen cabinet countertops are made of artificial stone, fireproof board, stainless steel, natural stone, log and other materials. Different materials have different cleaning methods. The kitchen cabinet made of artificial stone and stainless steel should not be wiped with hard scouring pads, steel balls, chemical agents or steel brushes. Use soft towels, soft scouring pads with water or wipe with brightener, otherwise it will cause scratches Or erosion. The cabinet made of fireproof board can be wiped with a household cleaner, wipe with a nylon brush or nylon ball, and then wipe with a wet hot cloth. Natural stone countertops should use a soft scouring pad instead of toluene cleaners, otherwise it will be difficult to remove the white spots. If the cabinet is made of logs, dust should be removed with a duster first, and then wiped with a dry cloth or log maintenance lotion. Do not use wet rags and oil-based cleaning products.
◆ Artificial stone is a solid material with no pores and has the characteristics of resisting erosion of all kinds of stains. Food, edible oil, soy sauce, vinegar, alcohol, iodine, citric acid, lipstick, shoe polish, ink and other stains will affect most of the stains. Special artificial stone does not pose a threat, its durability is already very good, easy to maintain without waxing and cost-saving characteristics make it widely used in homes and commercial spaces.
1. Daily cleaning and maintenance are very simple
Water stains or a small amount of stains can be removed immediately by scrubbing with a damp cloth and adding a small amount of household cleaner or soapy water.
2. Serious stains or cuts
It can be removed by wiping with household decontamination powder and vegetable cloth. More tenacious pollution can be removed with fine sandpaper (180-400). Wipe with vegetable cloth and water again to maintain its surface gloss.
3. Strong stains, burn marks on cigarette butts or a few cut marks
Use sandpaper and water to remove stains or cuts and polish with a polishing machine. For more serious damage, please contact Polystone dealers, who have the skills and equipment to repair the scars.
◆ Treatment method of stains on the countertop:
1. Red ink stains: first wash new stains with cold water, then soak in warm soap solution for a while, then rinse with water; old stains can be washed with detergent first, and then rubbed with a 10% alcohol solution to remove.
2. Ink stains: mix thoroughly with rice grains and detergent, apply to the stained part, rub it, and rinse it with water; you can also use a solution of one part of alcohol and two parts of soap to rub repeatedly, which also has good results.
3. Ball-point pen oil stains: The general practice is to put a towel under the stain, use a small bristle brush, moisten it with alcohol, and gently scrub the stain. After the stain dissolves and spread, soak in cold water, rub soap and gently scrub, repeat this two or three times , You can basically remove the ballpoint pen oil. If there is a small amount of residue after washing, it can be removed by soaking or boiling in hot soapy water.
4. Mildew stains: wipe with 2% soap alcohol solution, then wipe with 3%-5% sodium hypochlorite or hydrogen peroxide, and finally wash.
(Click on the link below to know more↓↓↓)